CONTENTS PACKOUT AND MOVEOUTS
A move out usually involves packing the contents and moving them to another location for better cleaning. During the restoration period, the insured will often be accommodated in temporary housing; move-outs facilitate a quicker restoration of a structure damaged by water or fire.
There are several reasons for moving the contents out of a structure during restoration:
- Quicker remodeling process
- Contents are protected from potential damage caused during remodeling
- The structure may be damaged to such an extent that the contents could also become damaged to such an extent that the contents could also become damaged if not moved
- A structure saturated by water could cause water-damage
The move out process consists of the following:
- Videotaping the job site
- Performing an initial scope and job estimate
- Packing, tagging, and additional sorting of clean and claim items
- Moving contents to a warehouse
- Cleaning, deodorizing, and repacking contents
- Claimin list suggestions from the customer
- Returning items to the job site
Attention to detail shows our pride in workmanship. We polish furniture, wipe window sills, change linens, sweep and vacuum floors, clean and disinfect bathroom floors, sinks and counter tops, as well as kitchen stovetops, microwaves (inside and out), take out the trash, sweep the front porch, and much more. You can be rest assured that when you move back in everything has been taken care of.